Altaf Hussain Karachi per Kabzah nae hone den gen

If I Were Born Again

Sometimes I have desire to be born again into this world. Then I begin imagining (forming a picture in the mind of) what kind or person I would like to be if I really have another lige.
I have done some very creditable things (bringing honour or good name) in my life. However, I have also committed mistakes like all human beings. If I come to have another life, I would surely like to do better.
Firstly, I would like to do some good things of my life again. I would like to obtain all the knwoledge I have acquired (got) until now. I would like to form my good habits of life again. For example, I would like to have the habit of speaking truth in all circumstances (conditions). I would to have my habit of helping other people in difficulty. I would like to have high aims I now have before me. I would once again desire to become a great writer, scholar (learned person) and leader of my people.
In my life, I would like to learn some other languages besides English, Urdu, Punjabi. Forexample, I would like to learn Arabic, Persian, and the Chinese language to get familiar with (have a good knowledge of) the cultures of the eastern countries. Then I would like to travel to many eastern and western countries. Thus I would learn about the social, political, and economic conditions in different parts of the world.
If I am born again, I would like to play some games that I have not played so far (until now(. Forexample, I would like to play football and tennis. I feel I have missed these in my present life.
I feel it is rather foolish to have all the ideas about my life after a second birth. I may still liver for a great deal of time in this world. It may be better for me to think about it more and make my life better here. The present is in my hands, the future is a dream.





Altaf Hussain Karachi per Kabzah nae hone den gen Altaf Hussain Karachi per Kabzah nae hone den gen Reviewed by Shopping Sale on 00:24 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.