Peeling of Apple with a Drill Machine

A Memorable Function
It was in March last year that the debating society of our college arranged the final function for the third and fourth year debates. Most of our teachers, debaters and prominent students of both the classes were present. When I reaches college at about six in the evening. It was happily surprised to find quite a few of my best friends there.
We were sitting on the green lawns with some fine beautiful flower trees around. Cold drinks were served to the guests who were busy talking.
The principal stood up a few minutes later and made a brief speech. He introduced some new teachers and students to the listeners. Then he invited the most successful debaters to speak to the pleasure of the audience ( the hearers).
The debaters spoke in a light, humorous way and tried to do their best. One of my friends among them made us laugh a good deal. He said college debating was going to help him to select a girl to marry, as women liked fine speakers. Soon afterwards, a girl debater stood up and said that she like able things, men who had good brains.
The function continued late into the night. We had dinner, and then listened music and songs. A girl and a boy of our college and two guest singers in some love songs ans we forgot for some time where we were. After the songs, we heard pure music, which was also quite enjoyable.
After the music, we had  some time for photographs. I still have some shots of the party that I have kept on my study table. I refresh myself with sweet memories of this party whenever I feel upset.
It was after ten that people started saying goodbye to each other. I did not feel like leaving the place as I was still enjoying the pleasure of the company ot my friends, companions and teachers.
However, like every activity, pleasant or unpleasant, the party had to end. I stood up, and with unwilling steps started towards the college gate. While returning home on my friends's motorcycle, I as still hearing the music and noise of the party in my mind. I still enjoy it at times and desire to see all of those who were with me on that memorable night.


Peeling of Apple with a Drill Machine Peeling of Apple with a Drill Machine Reviewed by Shopping Sale on 01:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.