Imran Khan ne Mashrot tor pr Siyasat Chorne Ka ilan kr diya

Clear Your Damn Plate
by Joshua Millburn
I don’t own much, but I have a lot to live for. And so do you. But you know this
already. Paring down my possessions over the last two years has afforded me more free
time and more freedom and a less stressful life. That’s why I’m trying a new experiment
this month. I’m going to clear my damn plate—a phrase my mother used to use with
vigor—and focus on one thing at a time (viz. place one thing on my empty plate at a
time).
There is little-to-no physical clutter in my life, but I still get stressed out
sometimes; I get stressed out by self-imposed deadlines, by other people’s expectations,
by my own standards of supposed accomplishment, by constant interruptions that I can
control.
I am in control, just as you are in control. We must remember that.
This is my life, I am in charge, and I have the freedom to do what I want.
So next month I’m going to clear my plate, and I’m going to do only one thing at a
time. All the time. I’m not going to take my computer with me when I want to read a
book or exercise or visit a friend. I’m not going to check my phone when I’m eating a
meal with someone. I’m not g
I’m going to be in the moment. If I’m on the Internet, then I’ll give my full
attention to that, not the other way around. If I’m reading a book, I’ll read a book. If I’m
writing, I will write. If I’m interacting with you, I’ll interact with you, uninterrupted.
I will live my life, one moment at a time. The moments of our lives deserve our
full attention. So let’s give our lives the attention they deserve and start living a more
meaningful life, one that we don’t hate, one that we love.
Care to join me? Want to clear your damn plate for a month? Let’s do it together.oing to brush my teeth while I browse through email.



Imran Khan ne Mashrot tor pr Siyasat Chorne Ka ilan kr diya Imran Khan ne Mashrot tor pr Siyasat Chorne Ka ilan kr diya Reviewed by Shopping Sale on 09:59 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.