Muzre Sehat Pani Fraham Krne Walli Compniyo k Nam Jari

My Last Day in College
The last days of ones's long stay anywhere are usually as sad as memorable. The place one loves to stay in cannot be left for good (forever) without thoughts that bring tears to the eyes and grief to the hearts.
I got up on my last college thinking that I should go to college early and stay there late finally say farewell to the mother of knowledge, that is, my college. When I reached there on the sunny April morning, the flowers were smiling and the trees were welcoming me by stretching out their branches far into the air.
The classes on the last day following  the English class were full of interest and fun. There was teaching, but there were jokes and discussions too leading to some hearty promises between teachers and students not to forget each other. After the classes, some of us decided to go round the most favourite spots on the campus.
We reached the cafeteria, the usual centre of refreshments, jokes, gossips and pretty quarrels. Mir Sahib sitting at the counter welcomed us feeling our passionate moods. We had some cold drinks and snacks together and exchanged our addresses and discussed our future plans.
Then we started for the college hostel, and passing over the green lawns and through symmetrical hedges, reached the New Hostel. There I found several of our juniors, third year students, perhaps waiting for us anxiously. They were clapping and waving a big envelope directed to us. I went close to them, took the envelope, and at once opened it up to find a beautifully written invitation to a variety show in the evening. About half an hour later. I returned home from the hostel after a familiar chat with the junior students and other friends.
In the evening, I returned to college to watch the variety show in the hostel, which was, in fact, a farewell show for the departing fourth year students. The singers ans actors surprisingly included our arts and science teachers and junior and senior students. A few singers from other colleges also took part in the variety programme. The Principal and Vice-Principal at the end spoke over the microphone narrating some fine jokes and reproducing some experiences of their stay in the college.
From the noises and laughter of the grand gathering in the spreading lawns of the college we came out into the stillness of darkness and night. Weighed down with a heavy heart and moving along the lonely road on my bicycle late a night, I was feeling the greatest loss of my life the loss of college life, for my parents were already planning to send me to a university for past-graduate studies.



Muzre Sehat Pani Fraham Krne Walli Compniyo k Nam Jari Muzre Sehat Pani Fraham Krne Walli Compniyo k Nam Jari Reviewed by Shopping Sale on 02:40 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.